We achieve analysis based upon normative or defined protocols, we develop or use
existing analytic methods.
Our work stand on quality, craftsmanship and speed values.
- Analysis of coffees: green, roasted, ground, soluble, decaffeinated, soluble and decaffeinated.
- HPLC quantification of: caffeine, chlorogenic acids (caffeoyl-quinic acid), trigonelline
- Detection of hydroxy-cinnamic acids: caffeoyl-tryptophan acid (CAT) and coumaroyl-tryptophan acid (COT)
- Distinction between Arabica and Robusta in blended coffees
- Free and total carbohydrate profile: glucose, xylose, fructose, mannitol
- Microbiological analysis : aflatoxins, ochratoxin A
Vanilla bean analysis (extraction, moisture, dosage of main components)
Vanilla extracts or aroma, vanilla sugars (dosage of main components)
- by toluene azeotropy
- by loss of weight (moisture analyzer)
Naturality, analytical criteria:
- Isotopic ratio of 12/13C (on vanillin, pHB aldehyde, vanillic acid , pHB acid)
- Quantitative Deuterium NMR (vanillin, pHB aldehyde)
Dosage of specific components (phenol, gaïacol, heliotropin, glucovanillin, anisic acid and aldehyde, vanitrope…)
Capsicums, Red peppers , Chillies, paprika, Tumeric, Ginger, Pepper, Fenugreek, Saffron, Garlic
Determination: ASTA value, Scoville Heat Unit
Quantification of active ingredients: Capsaisinoides, curcumin, gingérols, shogaols, zingérone, paradols, piperin, trigonellin, safranal, picrocrocin, crocin, thiosulfinates…
Dyes: screening method for illegal dyes in food: Sudan I, II, III and IV, Sudan orange G, Sudan red B, bixin, para red, toluidine red , orange II, butter yellow, rhodamine B, …
The market of of the electronic cigarettes develops in an exponential way: More than one million of electronic cigarette users, 3.2 millions in GB and 9 millions in USA. The secret of these famous e-liquids is in the pleasure and the taste, and because the use of e-cigarette would be far less dangerous and toxic than conventional cigarette.
To propose what is the best on the market, it is therefore essential to check e-liquids to answer the regulations in force. So Vanalyse realize controls on the contents of regulated compounds in e-liquids:
- Propylene glycol, glycerol, polyethylene glycol or propane-1,3-diol
- Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol
And soon :
- Acrolein, nitrosamines